Thursday, July 16, 2009

A crazy week coming up!

How have you all been? I really feel horrible I haven't been writing as often! I really do try! ;-) My husband is gone for the week at a camp for our church, so it has been even crazier around here as I don't have him around to help! Makes you really appreciate your husband when he's gone!

So next week, we have a 4 day camping trip we are taking with some of our closest friends, and all our kids. There will be 12 kids under the age of 5! WOW! I'm really looking forward to it...that is...everything but the food! Wanna see the food schedule?

Thursday - Chicken Alfredo ( the best in the world, but probably about 20 points a cup! ;-)

Friday -
Breakfast - ????
Lunch - Strombolis
Dinner - Tacos
Snack - Smores / Peach Cobbler

Saturday -
Breakfast - Eggs/Bacon
Lunch - Hot dogs
Dinner - Pulled Pork
Snack - Smores / Nachos and cheese

Sunday
Not really sure yet!!

Oh yeah, and everyone has to bring a couple dozen or so cookies or brownies, and snacks. There is just something about camping...you always end up eating alot! I'm going to try to bring some substitutes for me....like the Arnold Sandwich thins for sandwichs, hot dog rolls, pulled pork rolls, and 1 point wraps for the tacos. I'll bring some FF hot dogs, and maybe some turkey bacon. I've just been doing so well as of late, that I don't want to throw it all away in a 4 day weekend!!!

Tonight is WI. I'm not sure how I am going to do, because I have other issues that are effecting my weight today, but hopefully I'll at least stay the same, which means I did lose some. Know what I mean? :-) I will let you all know!

Sorry this was not very enlightening! Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time camping and good luck at WI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would bring lots of fruit on the camping trip if I were you. There's nothing like eating something close to nature while exploring nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love camping, but hate the food and the snacking. Best of luck and good idea on the substitutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the fruit idea, its so easy to pick up an apple or a pear while your off and about do to other things.

    Have fun camping and good luck at your WI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That menu sounds reaaaallly good right now. :) Hopefully you can take lots of walks!! :)

    ReplyDelete