Sunday, September 13, 2009

Honesty is the best policy

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I'm sure I have let a lot of you down! In all honesty, I've have done horrible since my last post. I've gone away 3 times since then for the weekend, played and done photography at weddings, and have had 3 parties. All of which, revolved around food, of course. I have probably gained like 5-6 pounds. Isn't that gross? I'm so sick with myself. My main problem? I haven't been tracking. I haven't been excersizing, and I've been so busy, that I've missed 4 of the last 5 meetings. Life has just been overwhelming, and sadly, I have given in to all the temptations that were involved. Life happens.

To the best of my ability, I am going to try to start posting daily again. Maybe not pictures of my food every day, but at least a food log. That really helped me before, being accountable to you all and reading your encouraging comments. Please hang in there with me. It really does help....even if I am never an encouragment to you! LOL...all I ever post about is how bad I do! :-)

So, that is all I have to say. Tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes. All I can do is keep on keeping on, and starting fresh again. I WILL be back tomorrow night with a post about how my day went, and maybe a new recipe soon too. Hang with me...will ya?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back! i have had a tough summer with ww as well, I am up 10lbs! We can do it though, email me whenever.. macartneys@yahoo.com
    Welcome back.
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete