Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm back...I think!

Ok...so I think I am back on the right track! I am on day 2 of being back on plan...and I feel good so far! The past two days, as soon as the girls wake up, I've been pushing them in the stroller, and going 2.1 miles. It may not sound like a lot, but it is really hilly, and not to mention I am pushing 80+ pounds of kids/stroller! I am really tired when I come back...and it takes me about 40 minutes. It feels good when I'm done though!

So, I really caught baby fever this week....it kinda hit fast! :-) I refuse to get pregnant before hitting Lifetime, so I NEED to just hunker down and get serious. Sigh...it is just so much easier said than done! Thank you for all the encouraging words on my last post...it really does make a difference when I know people are reading, commenting, and going through the same things as I am!

I'm off to have some 1 point popcorn! Once the summer slows down, I will start posting pics of my food again! Keep up the good work!

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes as you work toward Lifetime! It will come so quick...baby here you come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be at lifetime before you know it! So, you want baby #3, huh? I think that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to see that you don't have some yummy food pics for me to look at. Hope everything is going ok for you.. remember, we are not here to judge you, just support you!

    ReplyDelete