Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 1st

Good morning everyone! I don't know if you have seen yet, but please visit Jen's blog and send your condolences to her. Her mom, who was her best friend, was tragically killed on Friday when a card pulled out of their driveway and hit her as she was taking her grandson on a walk. I seriously was so saddened by this all day yesterday. It just reminds me how short and fragile life really is. Please pray for her and her family.

Here is how my day went yesterday...

Breakfast - 1 cup Raisin Bran with 1/2 milk - 4 points

Snack - Fiber Plus Bar - 2 points

Snack - 1 cup blueberries - 1 point ( which were AMAZING! I got them at a Farmer's market, and wow...they were soooooo good! )

Lunch - Subway Turkey Salad - I guessed 5 points, but it probably wasn't quite that much. It was just lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, 3 slices of turkey, some mexican blend cheese on top, and a couple squirts of the Honey Mustard dressing, cause they said it was the lowest fat one they had. I have to brag for a minute...we went to Wal-Mart for lunch, and I got my girls the macaroni and cheese that they make there. Let me just tell you, if you like macaroni and cheese...DON'T try it! It is so unbelieveable! I could eat it all day long! BUT, yesterday, I got it for them, FED it to them, and didn't even have ONE NOODLE!!! YEAH FOR ME!!!! :-)

Then I got the kids Subway M'M cookies for dessert...again...one of the yummiest things! So I went and bought myself the WW brownies, and had one of those instead - 2 points

Snack - Popcorn - 1 point

Dinner - Turkey Burger with cheese, on a Sandwich Thin and fresh, steamed green beans - 6 points

Snack - WW 1 point bar - 1 point

Ok, so at this point in the day, I had 2 points left, and I was going to have a Vitalicious brownie, with frosting, to finish off my day. WELL, my husband called on his way home from being gone all day, and said,"I have a suprise for you!" He brought home Bryers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream...my FAVE!! So, I had 3/4 of a cup for about 4 points, and stopped there.

So, I went over my points today by 2, but I did work out for 30 minutes on the elliptical, so it probably evened out if I used my activity points. Today is one of my best friend's daughter's 1st birthday today, so they are having a huge picnic/party for her. I am going to try my best to stick to plan! I will keep you posted for sure! Have a great Sunday....and hug your family today...you never know how long you will have them.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on not even taking one bite of the girls food!
    That is so sad about Jen, I can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete