Saturday, August 8, 2009

2 pounds away!!

Well, I am 2 pounds away from Lifetime!! That is not my goal weight, but it is the highest I can be for my height, so I picked that as my "goal". I'm really excited, but honestly, I haven't lost weight in like 2 months, so as close as it sounds....it seems really far away too. I'm going to try REALLY hard to do perfect this week, and not use any of my Flex points if I don't REALLY have to. Tonight I have my nephews birthday party with pizza and cake, but I am going to bring my own dessert. I just want to do this...and not have to pay anymore!!!! I still would like to lose another 10 pounds IDEALLY....but I would love to do it without spending $40 a month!

Oh yes....and the smore recipe on WW Chicks blog....A M A Z I N G. All I can say is I wasted 8 of my points on them yesterday...but they are so delcious! :-)

Have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so amazing! Congratulations! I know that must be a great and frustrating feeling to be so close to your goal! I'm sure you will be there before you know it! Thanks for your encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close!! Thats totally awesome!

    I'm going to go google WW Chick now.

    thanks for inspiring me!

    Cyndall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Lacey, and have been reading your blog now and then since finding it from someone else's blog. I'm doing WW too. Reading your blog has been encouraging to me, to see that we share some of the same struggles, and yet we're still doing it! I have started a blog about my journey and have you on my blog list there, hope that's okay! My blog is losingitlkb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I have an award for you at my blog! Because you are awesome and amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete