Saturday, August 1, 2009

July 31st

Here is how my day looked yesterday....sorry, no pictures, but it is better than nothing!

Breakfast - 1 1/3 cup Honey comb with 1/2 cup milk - 3 points

Snack - Special K Bar - 2 points

Snack - 1 point Brownie - 1 point

Lunch - 2 Fat Free Hot Dogs, 1 sandwich thin, ketchup and 15 Fat Free Pringles - 5 points

Dinner - Spinach Lasanga, carrots and broccoli with 2 TBSP of 3 cheese Light Ranch Dressing, 1 sandwich thin with spray butter - 12 points

Dessert - Vitabrownie with Chocolate Frosting - 2 points

So I ended up using 25 points out of my 24 I'm supposed to have, so I decided I needed to earn an activity point! After my kids went to bed, I did my elliptical for 45 minutes and burned 680 calories! I don't know how accurate the whole "calories burnt" is, but all I know is I was sweating like a pig, and I worked my butt off! I also got all my water in, so I felt pretty good about the day! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try those vitabrownies. They sound so delicious

    ReplyDelete