Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I hate this sometimes

Why? Why can't I be that person who can eat whatever they want and not gain an ounce? I have just been really frustrated lately, and to be honest, on top of other things, it made me eat this past week. I mean, eat. Whatever. Whenever. I hate when I do that too...its not like it fixes anything! I WAS only 2 pounds away from lifetime...and now, oh my, I don't even want to know. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't even blog, because it seems that every post is just telling everyone how bad I've been doing. Isn't that encouraging? HA.
I'm just going to be honest. I hate losing weight. I hate having to do Weight Watchers. I hate having to have to think of every morsel of food that enters my mouth, and where it will add an extra pound to my body after I eat it. I hate people that have flat stomachs after having children...and after only having 2 kids, I hate the fact that I have like 30 rolls. ( ok...I don't actually hate the PEOPLE who have flat stomachs....lol...you know what I mean! :-) Sigh, ok I'm done now. I'm trying to be encouraged to start fresh and new and lose the weight I need to get to lifetime. Sorry for boring you....just sharing my life.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I know the feeling. And it's really hard to not throw in the towel sometimes. But, you are so close! :) Hang in there, you strength is there. Did you see I awarded you the "One Lovely Blog Award"? Keep it up! You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I totally understand how you feel. I hate knowing that even when I get to goal, I will have to forever be vigilant about what I eat and how much I exercise. Some folks this comes naturally, but not for me. See you at the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! LOOK AT HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME... A LOOONNNGGGG WAY :) I know it is frustrating sometimes tho....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I'm right there with you, this week my eating has just sucked; I've been on that SEE Food diet lol. Not even that I've eaten the food before I've even gotten a good look at it.

    Here's hoping we can both get back on the right track. You are so close to lifetime, you can almost taste it, and it does not taste like an Oreo I'm sure!

    Thank you for letting me know others are out there struggling. It makes me feel not so alone.

    Cyndall

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it!! I know how you feel! Of course I'm pregnant so it's a little easier right now (even though I have to seriously watch what I eat/gain) but when I'm not it's ALWAYS a battle.
    You are doing great, you look great...just keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna, call me if you want, I am totally going through the same thing, but I've gained 10 lbs this summer! And I'm on ww, lol..
    I also am waiting to get to goal weight to get pregnant,and I think I was getting too close and put too much pressure on myself. I know it's tough, but don't give up! Call me whenever 740-592-5371.
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops, I just reread my post, I must have had Jenna on the brain..lol, sorry Jess!

    ReplyDelete