Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Not much time...but...I had to share...

Guess what I did last night? Well, bad things first. I was having a great day, eating wise, and it was 5pm and I had 10 points left. Then, to make a long story short, I was somewhere where we ordered pizza and these huge, gooey, soft, chocolate chip cookies. Oh. My. Gosh. To DIE for! So, I pigged out...had 2 pieces of pizza, and one HUGE cookie. Well, I was feeling a little guilty, seeing that I ate all of this before watching Biggest Loser....the show that is supposed to motivate me NOT to do that! So I went home and figured I would get on the elliptical. Do you know how long I stayed on? 100 minutes! Yes...that is ONE HUNDRED minutes!! WHOO HOO! I burned 1,600 calories too! I was so proud of myself! I'm so sore and tired this morning though! :-) I figured I should have burnt off at least most of what I ate, so I was glad! Just wanted to share!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, good for you! And I miss the Biggeset Looser! They won't let us watch BL online here for some reason. Keep me updated, k? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congratulations! I hope you're not too sore. There is no way I could ever do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right On! Nice to see you blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete