Tuesday, June 30, 2009

15 week challenge!

So, I joined a 15 week challenge from Amy's blog, and I'm really excited about it! I'm sure I won't win, because it is all about who loses the biggest percentage of weight, but I'm going to have fun doing it! She has challenges each week that you can do to earn more points. This week I am supposed to make a recipe, healthier and lower points, by switching some stuff around. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do yet, but it will be fun!

Yesterday went well! Here is how it looked!

Breakfast - Jumbo Rice Krispies - 2 points
Snack - Smartfood Popcorn Clusters - 1 point
Lunch - Healthy Choice Chicken Alfredo - 5 points
Dessert - 100 calorie pack Grasshopper cookies - 2 points
WORKOUT - 30 minutes
Snack - Strawberry jello dessert - 2 points
Snack - Vitabrownie - 1 point
Dinner - Flatout Pizza - 6 points
Dessert - Weight Watchers Ice cream bar - 2 points

So my friend and I are thinking about walking a 10k on Saturday. I've never done one, but I figured if we power walked it, it would be some good exercise, especially on July 4th, when we may be eating more than usual! I don't know if it is too late to sign up...so I have to look into it! Should be fun! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment