Friday, June 26, 2009

WEIGH IN DAY

Well, honestly, I was pretty happy about last night. I was only up .6 of a pound. Not too bad for not going in 3 weeks. I have 9 pounds till goal weight...and it is really killing me! I've been right around the same 5 pounds for months now! I'm really trying to crank down again though...I want to be at goal before fall...and also cause we would like to have another baby next summer or so, so I want to be a Lifetime member before I get pregnant!

I just want to push the "Pizza" I posted about a couple days ago. I seriously am addicted to it. It is so amazingly good, and I think I may even eat it instead of real pizza. I'll give the exact recipe that I use, in case you want to try it!

"Flat Out Pizza"

1 Light Flat Out Wrap ( I use the Italian flavored )
Light Ragu Sauce ( or any sauce that has 40-50 calories per 1/2 cup )
2% milk OR Weight Watchers Mozzarella cheese
Turkey Pepperoni

Put the wrap on a cookie sheet and spread some sauce on it. Top with as much cheese as you like! ( I'm a big cheese lover, so I normally put 1/2 cup on....4 points worth! ) Put 6 pepperonis on top! ( LOL....I count 1 point for the sauce and the pepperoni, because both of them by themselves are 0 points, but I'm sure if you added up the calories together, it would be 1 point! )

Cook at 400 for 8-10 minutes...until the edges are a little crispy. Slice into 6 slices...and DEVOUR! I love spinach, so when I have some in my fridge, I would probably even forgo the pepperoni and put lots of spinach on instead! You will feel like you are eating an entire thin crust pizza. This ROCKS. Enough said! :-) GO TRY IT and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge pita pizza fan. I just had one for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... they were soo good :) I have to buy the wraps so I can make them :) I did so bad eating today...:( GOT to do better I want to get to my 10% :)

    ReplyDelete