Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Things have been CRAZY

I'm so sorry...I have barely had time to take a shower lately! I've been working, then coming home and working on pricing tons of stuff for my garage sale this weekend! It has been insane around here! I'm literally non-stop busy running until Monday, the 22nd when we come back from Massachusetts! I feel horrible, cause I want to be posting, but honestly, there are about 3 million other things I should be doing this next week! I will TRY to post, if I can, but if I can't, be sure to check back on the 22nd, and I will then be back to my daily posting! Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I so hate it when life gets that way.....BUSY. I've heard from so many people that they feel the same way you do. Including me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life always comes first, I'm sure we all understand that. I didn't post a darn thing this week.

    Can't wait to see you back, but glad to hear you're busy busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you and all your good recipes. :) Can't wait till you're back!

    ReplyDelete