Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 22nd, 2009

I had a good day today, although I didn't end up getting to do my elliptical like I wanted to. I planned on doing it after the kids went to bed, but I had such a migraine headache, that there was NO way I could do it! Here is my day....

Breakfast - 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1 TBSP Splenda brown sugar - 4 points

Lunch - Healthy Choice Meal - 7 points - I gotta say, this meal is GREAT! It doesn't taste like a frozen meal at all! All three parts of it are awesome...it's one of my very favorite fast meals!

Snack - Yogurt - 2 points

Crystal Light Popsicle - 0 points ( sorry no pic! )

Dinner - Flat Out pizza - 6 points - You could easily make this for less points...but I am a cheese loving girl...so I had 4 points of cheese on there!! It was DELICIOUS!
Snack at my husband's softball game - 1 bag popcorn and an apple - 2 points

Dessert - Vitabrownie with frosting - 2 points

There you have it! We need to go grocery shopping really bad, so I need to be a little more creative today I think! I'm off to work, and then softball later tonight! Ciao! ( not literally...like "goodbye"....it's less points to do it that way! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment