Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21st, 2009

Ok...I'm trying to forget that this past weekend ever even happened. It was a weekend that was surrounded by food for 3 whole days, and I'm sorry to say, I didn't do well. :-( All I can do is get back up and start again though! Here is yesterday's log!

Breakfast - 1 cup Jumbo Rice Krispies, 1/2 cup milk - 2 points

Snack - 1 bag popcorn, Diet Root Beer - 1 point

Lunch - 1 Arnold Multigrain Sandwich Thin with 6 slices roast beef, 1 slice of 2% cheese and some mayo - 4 points ( Oh MAN...are those sandwich thins good!!! I am addicted now.....)

Dessert after lunch - Mint Cookie Crisp -1 point

Snack after work - 1 Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwich - 2 points (YUMMY!)

Dinner - Chicken and Spinach pie with Mashed potato crust...one of my favorites! Also, 2 rolls with spray butter ( which I forgot to take a picture of...sorry ) - 10 points

Dessert - 1 1/2 Rocky Road Brownies - 3 points ( by the way...my sister in law was over last night, and she also does WW, and we came across this recipe in my cookbook that I had never tried. A 9x13 pan, cut only 8 ways, is only 2 POINTS a brownie! Amazing huh? I purposely undercooked them a little so they were really moist! They were really delicious, and a lot of "bang for your buck" so to speak! I will post the recipe soon....)Well, there was my day. Don't be suprised if tomorrow looks very similar...I'll be eating a lot of the leftovers! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Those brownies do look awesome! can't wait for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for more pics.. and that brownie recipe!

    ReplyDelete