Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 29th, 2009

Here we go again! Here is how today went....

Breakfast : 1 cup Jumbo Rice Krispies w/milk - 2 points

Snack - Banana - 2 points

Snack - Carrots - 0 points

Lunch - Roast beef sandwich w/cheese, popcorn and a 1 point bar - 6 points

Snack - 1 cup Jumbo Rice Krispies w/milk.....AGAIN!!! Can you tell I LOVE it? - 2 points

Dinner - Creamy Chicken-Spinach Soup with 1 Arnold sandwich thin with spread - 10 points

Dessert - 2 brownies with FF hot chocolate - 2 points

The soup was AMAZING!! I got it out of my 5 ingredient WW cookbook I have, and last night was the first time I tried it. I know we are kinda getting out of "soup" season, but it was so tasty, that I'm sure I'll even make it in the summer! I will make sure to post the recipe if anyone wants it.

I will be back tomorrow...I may not share how much I am UP at Weigh In tonight, but know for sure that I am back on the right track now! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment