Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day Two - April 8th, 2009

Ok, so I'm hoping some Weight Watchers people will read this, comment and be encouraged, cause I didn't realize how hard it would be to remember to take pictures and post each night! LOL...I'm not going to stop, but just thought I'd share that it's not as easy as I thought it would be! So, here is my day....

Breakfast - 3 egg whites, 1 piece 2% milk cheese, 2 slices light bread - 3 points - (Delicious! )
Mid-morning snack at work - 1 cup grapes and a WW peanut butter cookie - 2 points - The cookie isn't the greatest in my opinion, but where else are you going to get a peanut butter cookie for 1 point? So I guess it's worth it....

Lunch - 1 can Select Harvest Italian Wedding soup and 5 Ritz crackers - 6 points....and my dessert was a 1 point Chocolate Caramel Bar from WW...yummy! :-)

Ok...so I got home from work and I was starving...so I had my 1 point popcorn and 2 of these tiny little cookies for a total of 2 points. I'm not going to lie, the cookies are REALLY good...and I could easily eat 20 of them....so it's hard to stop at 2! I did though...yeah Jessica! :-)


For dinner, I had a Smart Ones Four Cheese Pizza and green beans for 7 points....


...and after church I had my favorite dessert ( and diet cherry pepsi ) to top off the night!
There was my day! I hope I'm down some at weigh in tomorrow night! My birthday is Friday, and then Easter is Sunday, so it's going to be a rough weekend...but I'm hoping I can continue to mantain some control! :-P See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing sooo great Jess! It's awesome that you can find yummy, healthy things to eat! I will try to comment every day to encourage you! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. Most 100 cal packs are 2 points. I need to get back in the WW mode. I am going to read this everyday!

    ReplyDelete