Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here we go!

I came across a blog the other day, where the person posted every night with pictures of what she ate that day, with points values and such. I thought I would try it out! I'm sure it's going to be very boring to most, but to those of us doing WW, it's a great way to get new ideas for snacks/dinners, and sometimes just knowing someone else is doing the same thing as you, day in and day out, is encouraging! I will TRY to take pics every day, and post every night! If you read this, please comment so I know you are there! Even if no one reads it though, it will be a good way for me to keep myself accountable to myself each day. I wanna lose 20 pounds by fall! LET'S GO!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be the first to comment. :-) Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Maybe I'll do this after I have baby to lose the weight!
    I will faithfully be checking!

    ReplyDelete