Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day Five - April 11th, 2009

Weekends are always a bit more challenging for me, because Ben is home, so I don't have my normal schedule and such, but I did pretty good today!

Breakfast - 1 cup Jumbo Krispies, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 cup V8 - 3 points
We had to go pass out some flyers for our church in the afternoon, so I popped a bag of 1 point popcorn, and brought it with me to eat ( I took a picture of the pop....but I didn't end up drinking it till with dinner...not that it matters, but just thought I'd let you know! :-)


Then, we took the kids to McDonalds when we were done. Ahhhhh...always a hard place for me. I usually order great choices, but then end up finishing my kids food...like french fries, chicken nuggets, cheeseburger, etc. I ordered a Fruit and Yogurt Parfait today for 3 points, and am proud to say that I didn't even eat 1 french fry! Afterwards, as the kids were eating McDonald's cookies, I grabbed a 1 point bar...the cookies and cream one. They are new, and are GREAT! They taste like a very dense, chewy Oreo..and for 1 point? You can't go wrong....


By 4:00, I was starving cause the only thing I had for lunch was the yogurt, so I made myself a bean burrito with the leftovers from my birthday. Wow...VERY filling for 7 points! I had 1/2 cup of refried beans on it, which is only 1 point, and that really fills you up! It was very yummy! I also topped off this meal with yet another 1 point Cookies and Cream bar!
So, by this point, I had 8 points left for the day, so I decided that I was going to save them and have a big 8 point bowl of chocolate peanut butter ice cream when we got home from a friends house that night. Well, while we were there, they pulled out leftover cake from a shower they had that day, so I decided to have 1 slice of that instead. I'm sure it was less than 8 points, but I just figured to be safe, I would eat that and call it a day. I didn't get to take a picture of the cake...but I'm sure you can imagine what it looked like! :-)

There you have it! For anyone wondering, I get 24 points each day for my weight, so if you are ever involved in this enough to do the math, you know now! Easter will be challenging, but I'm going to try to still stay on program! I'll post tomorrow with the results! Have a happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment