Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day Seven - April 13th, 2009

I was really hungry all day today for some reason. It seems like after I have a day of eating alot of bad food, ( like Easter ) the next day my body wants the same amount of food again! :-) Here is a look at my day!

Breakfast - Jumbo Rice Krispies w/milk - 3 points ( are you surprised? ;-)
When I was at work, I was so hungry, and didn't really bring anything to eat, so I had a Zone Protein bar for 4 points. They say they are suppose to be filling....but I didn't think so! It tasted really good though!
For lunch, my mom brought in leftover coldcuts from Easter. I had a turkey sandwich, 1 slice of RF swiss cheese on light bread - 5 points - and Baked potato chips - 2 points. A VERY high point lunch for me...and I regretted it when I was starving until dinner!!
For dinner, I had the Spinach Chicken w/mashed potato crust meal that I posted about before. I love it! 8 points
For dessert I had 2 of my brownies, with about 2 tablespoons of pb ice cream! LOL....even 1/4 of a cup was 2 points, and I only had 1 to spare, so I did a very little! It was delicious!
There you go! If I could just fit excersise in one of these days...I would be doing great! :-) Have a good one!

2 comments: