Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm such a loser....not literally....

I've done so bad the past week or so....friends visting from out of town, lots of parties/get togethers, monthly "visit" from a friend, and headaches for the past week have not helped. I know, there should be no excuses, but it is what it is, and I have not done well. I seriously don't even want to weigh myself. Ugh...I hate when I do this. What is wrong with me?????? I'm starting again today though...I'm going to try to go to the gym after work and work out a little bit. I know I'm going to be up tomorrow at WW, but it's not like it will be a shocker. I guess everyone has weeks like this sometimes, but it doesn't make it any less depressing. I'm going to get back into taking pics every day and posting again. It's so hard to remember to do it, but I'm going to try to be more strict and make myself do it.

Here is a picture of me from this week...for anyone that cares...:-)

4 comments: