Friday, April 10, 2009

Day OFF - Thursday, April 9th

So, I have decided, gentle readers, that I will be taking every Thursday off from taking pictures and blogging. This is because for as long as I have been doing WW, every Thursday, I eat a small 3-4 point breakfast, and then nothing until 7pm after I weigh in. Let's just say, the food I consume after weigh in with my remaining 20 points is not picture worthy! Ok, so its not all that bad, but its kind of a night off for me. I will still tell you, last night Katie and I split a calzone, and then I had a cupcake. There you have it! :-)

Good news is, I was down 2.4 pounds last night! Yeah!!! I will resume blogging tonight....I'm warning you, it may not be too pretty seeing that it is my birthday...but I'll let the chips fall where they may...or cake...:-)

3 comments:

  1. Not a bad idea, it probably kick starts your metabolism the next day when you are back on plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on 2 more pounds!! :) I don't know how you go all day without eating! I would die :)

    ReplyDelete