Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just kill me now

That explains how I feel about the past 4 days. Wow...it was bad. Really bad. I feel like I let all my blog readers down by doing so horrible. I'm so sorry everyone. I wish I could say that I had great self control, and made good choices, but I didn't, and I'm sure going to pay for it on the scale. I don't know what else to say, besides, tomorrow is a new day, and a great day to start again.
On a happy note...I bought an elliptical! I can't tell you how happy I am about this! I'm so excited to be able to start excercising! I haven't done it in so long for lack of time, so I'm really happy to have a machine at home now! I got an awesome deal too! Here is the one that I got :

It has video games, I-Fit ( where I can buy Jillian Micheals workouts and plug them in to hear her talk to me! COOL! ) and tons of different features. I'm so excited to start it tomorrow....along with my good eating habits again. Ya know, its funny, cause its so enjoyable to be bad and eat bad while you are doing it...but it is not worth it afterwards. :-( Next week I'm going out of town twice, so I need to do really well up until then to make up for it a little bit. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...and did better than I did as far as eating goes! I'll start posting my daily food intake again also starting tomorrow! Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. We all have bad days. If we didn't, we would all be skinny and at goal in no time. It's a journey :-)

    I'm green with envy over your eliptical haha. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get yourself upset over this! You're human, that's why I love reading your blog!
    Tomorrow WILL be a better day!!!
    Love the new machine!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete