Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 12th, 2009

Sorry I missed 2 days....I planned on not posted everything I ate with pictures on Mother's day...lol...cause I enjoyed myself a little bit! Actually, I didn't do THAT bad...but I just never got around to posting. Then, I was just extremely busy yesterday, so I didn't have time to post about Monday. Oh well! Here is how yesterday went....

Breakfast - 2 Banana Muffins with FF hot chocolate - 3 points

Snack - 1 Fiber One Chocolate Pastry - 3 points - What a waste...it tasted delicious, but I thought it was only 2 points. Come to find out, it was three. It wasn't worth 3 of my valuable points!

Lunch - Smart Ones Fettuchine Alfredo w/broccoli - 4 points - ( I love this frozen meal! One of my favs! )
Snack - 1 slice 2% American cheese - 1 point
Dinner - Stove Top Brushetta Chicken Bake with Arnold Sandwich bread with butter - 9 points - I actually am not 100% sure of the points of the dinner. I made it on Sunday, figured out the points that it was 6 points for 5 servings, but my family was over for Mother's day, so I didn't portion it out 5 ways. There was just some left in the fridge, so I had it last night. I just guessed on the points.

Let me say though, this meal was unbelieveable. If you made it was FF mozzarella cheese, it would even be less points! YUMMY!
Then I went to my softball game. Oh my word...I am SO sore! I had 5 RBI's and scored 3 times...let me put that in plain English...I ran ALOT! My legs hurt so bad this morning...but I know it is a GOOD hurt! After the game I came home and got ready to watch the Biggest Loser Finale!

Snack - 1 bag popcorn and Diet Root Beer Float ( 1 can diet root beer with FREE cool whip! ) - 2 points ( really its like 1.5 points )
Late night snack - 2 brownies - 2 points

So, I was very sad about how the Biggest Loser ended....I REALLY wanted Mike to win. And the bummer is, he would have beat Tara too if Helen wasn't in the finale. Sigh...oh well! I could go on and on about who I thought looked awesome, who I thought could have done alot better, but I will spare you! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Dinner looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh I never thought to use cool whip for a low cal rootbeer float! What a kickin idea!! I'm totally stealing that one, thanks so much for the awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear yah. I wanted Mike too. Im not a Tara fan.
    The Bruschette Bake looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am glad that Tara didn't win...she won so many challenges and everything, so competitive the whole time! I'm glad that Helen won, cause that is an amazing accomplishement for an old woman to do. Mike looked awesome too! I can't believe he lost by only a teeny percent...bummer!

    ReplyDelete