Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 27th, 2009

I had a good day yesterday. Of course, 1 good day, is not going to make up for 4 bad ones on the scale, but oh well. Here is a look at how my day went....

Breakfast - Strawberry jello dessert, and 2 banana muffins - 4 points ( oh yeah..that strawberry dessert? 1 point! I will share the recipe...maybe later! :-)
Snack - 1 bag popcorn - 1 point
Lunch - PB&J sandwich - 3 points
Then, I came home from work and did 22 minutes on the elliptical....and burned 400 calories! I don't know how accurate the calorie burning calculation is, but I know I was sweating and exhuasted when I was finished! :-) I'm going to try for 25 minutes today!

Snack after working out - Granola bar - 2 points

Dinner - Turkey burger with cheese and light barbecue sauce, green beans, and a pickle - 7 points
Dessert - 1 point bar - 1 point
Then we went to church, and I was in the nursery with the kids, so I had 2 points of animal crackers...those things are really good.
After church I came home and had a Vitalicious brownie, with 1 TB of the Reduced Sugar Frosting on top for 2 points. DELICIOUS.

Oh yeah, and I must admit, the Vitalicious muffin tops and brownies are really growing on me. I actually really like them now...and will order them again! I guess I needed to just give them time! ;-) That's all for today folks! I don't know if I'm going to weigh in tonight....I just don't even want to see it. I'll let you know what I decide to do! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. The strawberry pie looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. although eating bad can be fun for a little while, isn't it soooo great to get back into normal eating again? It's such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete