Monday, May 11, 2009

A Recipe to Share!

Here is the recipe for the Fiber One Apple Cinnamon Muffins I posted about yesterday! Delicious!

Fiber One Apple Cinnamon Muffins

2 muffins for 3 points

1 Fiber One Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
2 over ripe, almost rotten bananas
1/4 cup egg whites, or egg substitute
3/4 cup water

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 24 muffin pan with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients together with a hand beater for 1 minute, or until mixed well. Pour evenly into the pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes.

Each muffin is 1.5 points! Obviously, I don't really count half points, so I just have 2 for 3 points! They are delicious! Let me know if you try them and what you think! I love feedback!

5 comments:

  1. I've made these, too! They're AWESOME! A great way to use up those funky old bananas (I usually freeze old bananas to use in these muffins).

    http://thewwchick.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-kids-loooooove-these-fiber-one.html

    Oh, and we love the banana nut flavor with just a few chocolate chips. Chunky Monkey muffins are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good... I'll have to try them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get all the great recipes you do? I love checking in to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete