Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 4th, 2009

I was a little discouraged this morning....I weighed myself and I'm the SAME as I was last Thursday! How can that be? I have done perfectly for the past 4 days, haven't gone over my points, drank all my water, etc. Sigh, I better be down by Thursday....or else....;-)

Breakfast - 1 cup Jumbo Krispies, 1/2 cup milk - 2 points

Mid-morning snack - 1 Fiber Plus Dark Chocolate Almond granola bar and FF hot chocolate - 2 points

Snack - 1 banana - 2 points

Late lunch - 1 egg, 2 egg whites, plum tomatoes, spinach and 1 slice 2% cheese on an Arnold Sandwich Thin - 4 points ( this was so delcious!! I'm going to make this sometime today again I think!! )

Dinner - Diet Coke Sloppy Joes on an Arnold Sandwich Thin, green beans and a diet Sunkist - 6 points - this is the first time I tried this recipe, and it was delicious! I'll post the recipe below!

Snack at softball - 1 bag popcorn and a bluberry muffin - 3 points

Dessert - Mini Microwave cake for One - 4 points
There was my day! I really hope there is a reason I haven't lost in the past few days....can you tell I'm depressed about it? LOL...enough of my whining...here is the recipe for the Sloppy Joes!

Diet Coke Sloppy Joes

POINTS values per serving - 3 points
Servings - 6

1 pound extra lean ground beef
1 medium onion
1 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup Diet Coke
2/3 cup ketchup
2 Tbsp vinegar
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp dry mustard

Brown beef and onion in a large skillet. Drain well.

Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.

ENJOY!!

5 comments:

  1. I wann try those sloppy joes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I have been in the same boat the past 2 weeks with my weight loss, and I can tell you that it's detrimental to get on the scale between weigh-ins. I didn't see any weight loss halfway through the week and was sooo discouraged, it just doesn't help things, just keep sticking to the plan and it will come off, maybe not this week, but maybe double the weight loss next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just started weight watchers 3 weeks ago tomorrow. I'm really liking it so far. That sloppy joe recipe looks awesome! Where do you get those little arnold breads?

    You are doing a great job, I'm sure the weight will slide right off!

    Keep up the good work, and the great blog, I'll be checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PS_Iloveyou! I'm so glad you found my blog! I hope you enjoy it and can find some good ideas! The Arnold Sandwich Thins are AWESOME!!!! You can get them at Super Wal-mart and Wegmans. I don't know what stores you have around you though! Hope you can find them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm... that Sloppy Joe recipe looks really good.. I'll have to try it!! :)

    ReplyDelete