Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 6th, 2009

Hello my fellow WW followers! Well, tonight is the dreaded weigh in....all I know is I BETTER be down! I have followed the plan exactly since last WI, I don't see why I wouldn't be. We shall see...!
Here is a look at my day!

Breakfast - 1 cup Jumbo Krispies, 1/2 cup milk - 2 points

Snack - 2 TBSP Kraft 3 Three Cheese Light Ranch ( YUM ) and broccoli/carrots - 2 points

Lunch - 1 1/2 TBSP Reduced Fat Peanut Butter, 1 banana, 1 Flat Out Light wrap - 6 points

First of all....sorry that picture looks weird...i forgot to take a picture until I was half way through eating it! Second of all, I just have to say how FILLING that lunch is! I don't know why exactly, but it keeps me full for a long time, and there is nothing better than banana and PB together! :-)

Snack - 1 bag Chocolate Cookie Caramel Pecan SmartFood Popcorn and Diet Sunkist - 2 points

Snack - 1 Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip Vitatop - 1 point

Ok, so I finally broke down and spent $37 on these the other day, and they arrived in the mail yesterday. I honestly have to say, I didn't think they were as AWESOME as I've heard everyone rave about them. BUT, I am giving them a chance....I am going to try them warmed up with ice cream, and make a pudding parfait with them. I'll keep you posted! ;-)

Dinner - Corn Dog Casserole and broccoli - 8 points
This was the first time I tried this recipe, and it was really yummy! I topped it with a little FF cheddar cheese after I served out my slice. It's a great comfort food! I will post the recipe after I finish the summery of my day!

Dessert - 2 brownies, 1/2 cup of ice cream - 3 points

Let me just say, if you are a chocolate fan, on WW, and you HAVEN'T tried these brownies...you are crazy!!!!! They are so amazing...I can not even tell you! I posted the recipe sometime in April if you are interested in it!

I will leave you with the recipe for my dinner tonight, Corn Dog Casserole!

Corn Dog Casserole

1 cup finely chopped minced celery ( I did not add this )
1/4 cup diced sweet onion
1 ( 8 pack ) Ballpark Fat Free Hot Dogs
14oz Hormel Turkey Chili, no beans
1 ( 8.5oz ) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1 egg white
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp black pepper
4 oz Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray skillet with butter flavor cooking spray. Saute celery and onion for 5 minutes. Slice hot dogs into thin discs and add to skillet. Cook over med-high heat for 5-7 minutes. Add turkey chili and heat through. Spray 11x7 pan with cooking spray. Pour skillet contents into pan. Top with cheese. Combine muffin mix, egg white, milk, water, and pepper; pour over hot dog mixture. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.

Makes 6 servings

349 calories, 11g fat, 3 g fiber - 7 points

No comments:

Post a Comment