Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 5th, 2009

I don't have much time this morning to post, so I won't do any recipes right now, but I may post a really yummy one later tonight. Here was my day!

Breakfast - ( do I even need to tell you? ) 1 cup Jumbo Rice Krispies with 1/2 cup milk - 2 points

Snack - Fiber Plus granola bar and FF hot chocolate - 2 points

Lunch - LEFTOVERS!!! Sloppy Joes on an Arnold Sandwich Thin, green beans, and a diet pop - 6 points

Snack - Fugi apple with 4 tablespoons of my peanut buttery dip - 3 points

Dinner - 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter on a Sandwich Thin with 1/2 a banana - 5 points

Dessert - 2 of my FAVE 1 point brownies, 1/2 cup of new ice cream I found - 3 points

By the way, the Edy's FF ice cream is really good! I loved how it was chocolate AND vanilla...cause most of the FF kinds are one or the other. It finished my night off perfectly as I watched Biggest Loser! Mike better be the one voted back by America for the finale last week or I'm going to CRY!!!! :-(

Have a great day! I'll try to be back later with a recipe of some sorts to share!

6 comments:

  1. Wow 1 pt brownies!! Can you share the recipe?? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! They are the most awesome 1 point you will ever eat!! I posted the recipe...if you go on my side tab and click on the "recipes" tab, you will see that I posted it a week ago or so! Let me know what you think when you try them...I'm addicted! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...I posted the recipe on April 16th...I don't know where my "recipes" tab went!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the arnold's sandwich thins! They are awesome for just 1 pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say that it's great! It's inspirational and motivational...I'm getting ready to start WW online, and reading your blog has given me extra confidence that I can do it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley, I'm so glad you found my blog and that you've enjoyed it! It encourages me to know that people are reading and getting some help and new ideas from it! You CAN do it! As you will find, I stumble all the time along the way, but the key I found, is getting back up and getting right back on plan! Hopefully you will continue to follow my journey, and I will try to keep posting recipes/ideas to help you along! Great to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete