Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 2nd, 2009

Well folks, its the weekend, and I always end up using my Flex Points on Saturday/Sunday. I feel I did pretty well today, although I didn't get a chance to take a picture of everything.

Breakfast - 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 1 slice cheese on a Arnold Sandwich Thin - 4 points

Snack - REALLY SAD snack...lol...I was at my dad's store and my mom brought in Jellybeans...red are my FAVORITE! I took a small little handful, and counted 1 point. I was probably off, but I didn't know for sure!

Lunch - My husband called me and said to bring the girls over to his roofing job where they had just bought way too much pizza. I was like, "GREAT!" haha...way to ruin the day! :-) I told myself on the way there that I was going to only have 1 piece, no matter what the size. Well, I lucked out, and the pieces were HUGE, but really thin, like New York Style pizza. I guessed 7 points for the slice. I could have easily had a second...but I didn't! :-)

Snack - No picture again, but I took that Peanut Buttery Dip from yesterday, put it between 2 Low Fat Graham Crackers, and froze it over night for a ice cream sandwich. They really turned out yummy! I had one at 2:00 and then one at 4:00 for a total of 4 points.

Dinner - I made this Cheesy Broccoli Pasta dish from out of the WW magazine this month. Very delicious! I drank a Diet Welch's Berry Pomegranate Juice for 0 points along with it! - 6 points

Dessert - This is where some of the flex points came in! :-0 I did a bunch of baking last night, I made 2 point Blueberry Muffins, and 96 mini 1 point brownies to stick in the freezer. Well, I ended up eating 2 muffins for 4 points and then probably 4-5 little mini brownies for 5-6 points.

Late night snack - Weekends I'm always up so much later cause my husband is home, so sad to say, my eating wasn't quite done yet. We were on the couch, watching our favorite show, and we both had a bowl of Apple Jacks. Mine was 4 points.

So I guess out of my 24 daily points allowance, I ate 36-40. I don't plan on using any more flex points the rest of the week, so I'm pretty happy with that. I have a wedding shower today, but I'm going to eat before, and then only eat veggies or something healthy there, and then eat when I come back. That's my plan at least....think I can do it????? I'll be back tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. At least you counted those jelly beans! So many people would have just eaten them and never been accountable. The pasta looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I like the idea of eating before the wedding shower, good thinking. Are you eating your 5 fruits and veggies a day and drinking your water? It really does help.

    ReplyDelete